The E42 conventional tailswing, E45 zero tailswing and E50 minimal tailswing excavators range from 9,246- to 10,677-lb. operating weights and 41.8 to 48.8 hp.
- Redesigned hydraulics with a load-sensing pump and closed center-valve system
- Re-engineered boom geometry for increased bucket breakout forces
- Auto-idle feature decreases fuel consumption and overall sound levels
- Integrated slew brake offers infinite braking positions
- X-frame undercarriage improves ground clearance and sheds debris
- E42 and E45 have extendable-arm option with a 24-in. range of motion and maximum dig depths of 12 ft. 6 in. and 12 ft. 10 in. respectively