The E42, E45, E50 and E55 Tier 4 compact excavators include an ultra-low particulate combustion (ULPC) engine that does not require a diesel particulate filter and delivers a 12% increase in torque.
- Zero, minimal and conventional tailswing models with operating weights from 9,246 to 12,271 lbs.
- Dig depths range from 10.5 to 12.9 ft. with bucket digging force from 7,650 to 9,183 lbs.
- Machine protection system monitors, manages and shuts down the engine if needed
- Cold weather protection adjusts engine speed to prevent premature component wear or failure
- Clamp-ready extendable-arm configuration
- Feature independent boom swing for offset operation, auto-shift travel and an auto-idle feature
- Forward-mount instrumentation system