The 47,015-lb. ZX200LC-3 standard excavator and the 53,440-lb. ZX225USLC-3 reduced tailswing variation feature a stronger undercarriage, X-beam, side frames, idler brackets and front attachment..
- 164-hp Isuzu four-cylinder, Tier III-certified engines
- Three operating modes to suit job needs
- Larger CRES II cab with wider seatback, more legroom and 47% more glass on the right-hand side
- HIOS III hydraulic system
- 21-ft. 11-in. and 22-ft. maximum digging depths with up to 29,099-lbf. bucket digging force