The 43,580-lb. XL 4300 III features front axle oscillation locks, which provide the stability to lift and move heavy loads off both sides as well as the front and rear of the chassis without outriggers.
- Telescoping, tilting (220° continuous) boom with a 21-ft. 3-in. maximum digging depth and 30-ft. 4-in. reach at groundline
- 173-hp Detroit Diesel Mercedes engine delivers full carrier speed and increased bucket breakout power
- Counterweight design shortened by 9 in. for reduced tailswing
- Four-wheel-drive, rubber-tired undercarriage
- Can switch between standard and creeper travel mode while moving