The 39,294-lb. XL 3300 III features a four-wheel-drive, rubber-tire undercarriage that moves easily in dirt and mud, while offering optimal mobility on pavement.
- High level of stability with front axle oscillation locks, meaning no outriggers are needed to dig, pick and carry heavy loads from both sides as well as the front and rear of the chassis
- 18-ft. 5-in. maximum digging depth with a 27-ft. 3-in. maximum reach at ground line
- Telescoping boom with 220° full boom tilt
- 172-hp Detroit Diesel Mercedes engine and high-pressure, load-sensing hydraulics deliver 13,300 lbs. of breakout force
- Cab includes air conditioning, a removable front window, large adjustable seating module and switch to select Gradall, SAE or Deere joystick patterns