The 39,294-lb. XL 3300 III features a four-wheel-drive, rubber-tire undercarriage that moves easily in dirt and mud, while offering optimal mobility on pavement.
- Delivers stability comparable to a conventional crawler while working at either end or either side, even without the use of optional outriggers
- 18-ft. 5-in. maximum digging depth with a 27-ft. 3-in. maximum reach at ground level
- Telescoping, tilting boom with 220° continous boom tilt
- 172-hp Detroit Diesel Mercedes engine
- Electronic joystick boom controls built into the comfortable seating module