The 9,900-lb. 904H compact wheel loader delivers an 8,003-lb. bucket breakout force and maximum hydraulic lift capacity of 7,464 lbs.
- 94-in. maximum dump height
- 52-net-hp turbocharged MHI S4Q2 diesel engine meets Interim Tier 4 regulations
- Closed-loop, single-path hydrostatic transmission
- Available with a choice of couplers, including a universal-style coupler compatible with skid-steer-loader work tools
- Incorporates articulated steering, two-speed hydrostatic drive, Z-bar loader linkage and optional locking differentials for the front axle and oscillating rear axle