The redesigned LSC (LightSource Compact) now features an 1,800-rpm Kubota D1005 water-cooled diesel engine that meets Tier 4 final emission regulations.
- Power rating increased to 6 kW with the utilization of a high-output alternator
- Four 1,000-watt metal-halide floodlights provide a NEMA 6 x 7 beam spread
- Fuel tank capacity increased to extend runtime to 55 hours
- Cast-aluminum fixture housing includes an engineered reflector for optimal light distribution
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel tower extends 12 to 30 ft. and withstands winds up to 65 mph at full mast and with all four outrigger/jacks secured
- Telescoping tower can be rotated 360° and locked into position