Hyundai enters the market for mine and quarry-sized earthmoving equipment with the 2012 Intermat introduction of its 118-ton R1200-9 excavator with an 8.8 cu. yd. standard bucket and max dig depth of 26 ft. 3 ins. The Auto Boom-Swing Priority function automatically and continuously balances hydraulic flow for the machine's boom and swing motions. Hyundai’s proprietary remote management system, Hi-Mate, provides operators and dealer service personnel access to service and diagnostic information from any computer or mobile phone with internet access.
- Powered by a 760-hp Cummins QSK23 diesel engine
- Kawasaki designed, variable volume in-line axial piston pumps
- Sealed track chain (urethane seals) and standard full-track rail guard
- Dial-adjusted joystick consoles and arm rests
- New 7-in. color LCD display