Cat R3000D underground loader loads a Cat AD60 underground truck.
The Cat 777G off-highway truck meets EPA Tier 4 emission standards.
Cat 6030 FS hydraulic front shovel working in coal mine.
At MINExpo, Caterpillar will reveal a number of innovative mining machines and systems.
- 60-tonne-capacity AD60 underground truck, R3000H underground loader with 20-tonne payload and EL3000 longwall shearer
- 777G Off-Highway Truck meets Tier 4 emission standards, plus has adjustable fuel-saving strategies, performance improvements and enhanced safety features
- Tier 4-compliant Caterpillar D11T track-type tractor with Enhanced Auto Shift system
- 6030B FS hydraulic front shovel features a new cab and operator environment with productivity enhancing onboard electronics
- 797F, 795F AC and 793F trucks
- 994H Extended High Lift loader
- Cat CT660 vocational truck equipped as a service truck
- 4-megawatt C175-20 high-speed diesel generator set