Kawasaki's redesigned 92Z7 loader features a 286-net-hp Hino (Toyota) E13C-VV 13-liter diesel engine that meets Tier 4i emissions regulations with the use of cooled exhaust gas recirculation and diesel particulate filter or exhaust filter systems.
- Planetary automatic shift transmission with automotive-style smooth shifting from pulse-width modulation in the control valve
- Standard traction control and torque proportioning differentials to reduce wheel spin and extend tire life
- Totally redesigned hydraulic system uses variable-displacement piston pumps
- Standard auto-idle shutdown
- S-Shaped Z-Linkage Boom arm improves dump reach, clearance and bucket hinge pin height
- Heavy-duty structural features include box section frames, base-mounted boom cylinders and heavy-duty center pin designs
- 6.3-cu.-yd. general-purpose bucket