The 71-hp Perkins 804C-33T diesel powering the new Terex PT-75 compact track loader complies with U.S. EPA's Tier 4i exhaust requirements and generates 178.5 ft.-lb. of peak torque. Its purpose-built track-loader chassis carries a 3,100-lb. rated operating capacity (at 50 percent of tipping load).
- 70-in. width allows operating in confined sites
- Lift height of 125 in.
- Equipped with powerful load-sensing, low-flow auxiliary hydraulics from 0-17.4 gal./min., high-flow auxiliary hydraulic capability of 30 gal./min. at 3,000 psi
- Optional two-speed hydrostatic drive system allows operators to select low for maximum torque or high for faster travel speeds up to 10.5 mph
- Standard 18-in.-wide tracks and Posi-Track undercarriage with multiple suspension levels distribute the machine’s 8,972-lb. operating weight for only 3.5 psi of ground pressure
- Optional 20-in. tracks improve traction in wet, muddy or snowy conditions
- Front-mounted, quick-connect hydraulic fittings and electronic connector for attachment control
- Pilot-hydraulic joystick controls
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #1047