By embracing sunlight when it’s cool outside and blocking it when it’s hot, SageGlass minimizes energy use and other expenses associated with operating a building. The US Department of Energy estimates that electronically tintable window systems are capable of providing up to: a 20% savings in operating costs, a 24% reduction in peak energy demand and a 25% decrease in the size of HVAC systems.
- Manufactured in SAGE’s new high-volume manufacturing (HVM) facility in Faribault, Minnesota
- State-of-the-art laminated construction and new coatings
- Available in sizes up to 5 feet by 10 feet (1.5 m by 3 m)
- Available in trapezoid, parallelogram and triangular forms, in addition to the wide variety of standard rectangular glass sizes.
- Available in a variety of tints