H. G. Meigs LLC
Portage, WI 53901
Henry G. Meigs LLC established in 1935, supplies paving asphalts and emulsion to government agencies and private contractors throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan. The company operates out of three asphalt terminals located in Portage, WI (headquarters), Abbotsford and Eau Claire.
Henry G. Meigs LLC operates two labs: a binder lab (testing of liquid asphalt ) and an HMA lab, with capabilities of performing complete HMA mix designs. It operates a fleet of over 50 transport tankers and semi trucks and has eight semi tankers dedicated to apply emulsion used in chip seal operations.