Process Heating Company’s Lo-Density unitized storage tank heaters may be installed into any above-ground tank or vat, and dissipate controlled heat as low as three watts per square inch on the heater’s sheath to prevent coking or damaging of temperature-sensitive material.
- Unique drywell-style elements reside inside the sheath making them accessible from outside of the tank and eliminating the need to drain the tank to service the elements
- Electric heat offers 100% energy efficiency
- Customizable dimensions make units easy to install into either horizontal or vertical tanks/vats
- UL-listed controls offer easy-to-use complete automation of temperature regulation
- Main indicating temperature control regulates the product temperature and includes a high-limit control for safety
- Can be made from mild steel or various grades of stainless steel, depending on the application
- World of Asphalt 2015 Booth #1618