With the number of screens ranging from one to four and a 'zero console' option, the BatchTronic fits all types of asphalt plants and budgets.
- The system has the capacity to control all asphalt plant operations or just the tower
- An industrial grade computer with security and redundancy features ensures reliable operation in all situations
- BatchTronic runs on Microsoft Windows via a communication driver, RTX from IntervalZero, and uses one or more unique I/O boards, depending on the asphalt plant complexity, over a real-time TCP/IP protocol
- The exact 3D representation of the actual asphalt plant reduces the learning curve needed to use the system
- The operator can actually link what is seen to the actual physical mechanisms
- Large arrays of numbers are avoided in favor of clear symbolic information
- The operator is always in control of the process which can be stopped and resumed anytime while direct control of motors is always possible.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about BatchTronic Full Asphalt Batch Plant Automation Control