With the U.S. House and Senate moving closer to final passage of a new multi-year highway and transit investment bill, it raises an obvious question: How would a new law impact the transportation construction market in 2016 and beyond.
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black and Senior Vice President of Government Affairs Dave Bauer will address this question and much more during a 90-minute Dec. 2 webinar that provides a comprehensive 2016 U.S. Transportation Construction Market Forecast, and a status report on the highway/transit reauthorization process.
Major Topics of Discussion
- National 2016 U.S. Transportation Construction Market forecast
- House and Senate efforts to complete action on a multi-year highway/transit bill before the end of 2015
- Modal forecast: highway, bridge, airport runway, transit, freight, rail, and ports/waterway markets
- State-by-state economic outlook for highways and bridges
- State and local transportation funding trends
Participants will receive a copy of the PowerPoint Presentation, have the opportunity to ask questions of both speakers, and receive a complimentary copy of Dr. Black’s national “2016 U.S. Transportation Construction Market Forecast,” which is a $150 value.
The webinar costs $325; $150 for public officials. Register here.