Through use of a higher angle of attack and an electrically heated element, the 4-in. bolt-on forces increased material into the side cut, greatly reducing voids and yielding higher density numbers at the joint. This enables contractors to hit specific job requirements by increasing the overall density of joints creating longer lasting and more dense joints while maintaining consistent heat with the main screed and extensions.
- The electronically heated element maintains consistent heat of the element, allowing greater extrusion of material while preventing cold spots
- While increasing the angle of attack, the 4-in. bolt-on does not lift the screed giving operators ease of mind while paving.
- Easily adjustable through use of a wrench on the exterior of the screed attachment, enabling operators to maximize joint density
- Universal attachment can be fitted on the right or left hand side
- Combined with Carlson’s new side load attachment, contractors are able to increase joint density and profit while decreasing operational downtime