The Total System Control (TSC) is a plant control system to start, stop and monitor motors and manually load from silos. It is designed to be universally used in any plant, regardless of motors used and their function.
- Completely configurable to match plant needs
- Capable of using multiple displays in order to accommodate all required buttons for plant operation
- Touch-screen monitors available to mimic control-console feel
- Optionally used for automated quarry operations
- Isolated and protected from transient voltages