Non-contact infrared temperature measurement at time of load provides a tool to determine when burner temps should be adjusted to assure that asphalt is application-ready when it is delivered.
- Infrared enclosure measures approx. 4.5 in. high by 3 in. wide by 3 in. deep
- One temperature probe included to accommodate material temperature capture for one silo
- Customer must supply necessary length of 4-conductor, 18 gal. Shielded Belden cable for a 4-20 mA signal
- Additional silo(s) require purchase of additional 1293 Infrared Temperature Probe(s)
- Provides documentation for state inspectors that mix meets project specific requirements