The Brookfield DV-III Ultra Rheometer now features USB connectivity.
- Applications software, Rheocalc and Rheoloader, has been upgraded to recognize this new communications capability
- "All-in-one" tool allows the operator to easily predict a material's complete flow behavior
- Provides built-in math models for data analysis
- Optional Rheocalc32 Software lets the operator control all aspects of rheological testing directly from their computer
- Using optional vane spindles with unit, the operator can create test programs to measure yield behavior, performing true static yield tests
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about DV-III Ultra Rheometer with USB Connectivity