The Ignite Construction Summit is the industry’s premier management-focused education program, specifically designed for construction business owners and top-level managers who are dedicated to “lighting a fire” within their company.
The construction industry’s immediate and long-term critical issues will be the focus of two days of expert presentations that will spark new ideas and new approaches and spur action that will help companies grow and prosper more profitably.
The Ignite Construction Summit, Dec. 12-13 in Las Vegas, will provide numerous opportunities to network with other contractors and speakers during meet-and-greet breakfasts, lunches and receptions, and will feature seven speakers providing “how to” insights on seven critical issues affecting the running of a construction company, including:
- How to develop “ownership thinking” in your employees, Garrett Sullivan, Sullivan & Associates
- Identifying and developing leaders for the long term, Brad Humphrey, Pinnacle Development Group
- How revisiting your management past can improve your leadership future, Bart Gragg, Blue Collar University
- Understanding “inbound marketing” and how to make it work for your business, Dave Nelsen, Dialog Consulting
- How to put “profit first!” while successfully managing your cash, Shawn Van Dyke, Shawn Van Dyke
- The Navy SEAL approach to developing “elite team dynamics,” John Choate, SA-720 Strategies, a former Navy SEAL
- Trends (and solutions) in construction litigation, Joshua Ferguson, Freeman, Mathis & Gary
For details on how you can light a fire under development of your company, mark your calendar for Dec. 12-13 in Las Vegas and visit www.igniteconstructionsummit.com for session descriptions, speaker bios and to register.