The American Rental Association (ARA) Show will make its way to the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, La., Feb. 18-21, 2024. The ARA Show features nearly 40 hours of education and more than 19 hours of trade show excitement over a three day period with more than 630 exhibitors.
“We are thrilled to bring The ARA Show 2024 back to New Orleans for an engaging, insightful and fun week for our members," said Tony Conant, ARA CEO. "Last year’s show set the bar high and we’re excited to carry that momentum forward with a mix of educational programs, professional networking and our popular social gatherings throughout the week."
Further information from ARA includes:
- Registration for The ARA Show 2024 opens Tuesday, Oct. 17. Both current and prospective ARA members can take advantage of incentive pricing through Oct. 31, and advance pricing through Feb. 15.
- The excitement begins on Saturday, Feb. 17, with the return of EventsU. Designed specifically for event rental professionals, the one-day program gives attendees an opportunity to hear from industry leaders on topics including event rental safety, tenting and the latest trends, plus exclusive networking with their event rental industry peers.
- The ARA Show 2024 officially kicks off with a full day of education sessions on Sunday, Feb. 18. An array of sessions will feature professional speakers, industry experts and rental peers. Content on a variety of relevant and timely topics will be offered that appeals to rental professionals at every level.
- The keynote address, sponsored by ARA Insurance, will be delivered by Jon Taffer on Monday, Feb. 19. Host and executive producer of Paramount Network’s “Bar Rescue,” Taffer relies on four decades of hospitality, entertainment and nightlife industry experience to advise companies on resetting their business models to ensure future success.
- Following Taffer’s keynote session, the trade show floor will open for two and a half days of product introductions, the latest innovations and Show-Only Specials that allow attendees to fit more equipment and services into their budgets with exclusive deals.
- Other featured networking events during The ARA Show 2024 include the ARA Young Professionals Network Reception, ARA’s Industry Awards Lunch, Regional Receptions, Women in Rental Breakfast, ARA’s Tuesday Night Event at House of Blues New Orleans featuring Mitchell Tenpenny and more. Advanced registration and ticket requirements may apply.
“There is a lot of excitement about The ARA Show 2024 being back in New Orleans and that is evident with more than 630 exhibitors confirmed and limited booth space remaining,” said Christine Hammes, ARA vice president association services/events. “That presents a great opportunity for our members and prospective members to prepare for a successful year ahead by bringing together the education, products and services tailored to their business needs.”