The Concrete Polishing Association of America has announced registration is now open for the Tradesman Online Certification Class scheduled for Thursday, December 18, 2014.
The class will be held from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm Eastern time and will cost $160.
Tradesman Introduction Certificate is an introductory course and the first step toward understanding the polishing process. There is no hands-on training offered in this course. The course introduces the student to the many variables and challenges encountered within the polishing process. Individuals completing this course must demonstrate, through a comprehensive written exam, a basic understanding of the following topics:
- Overview of equipment used for concrete polishing
- How and when densifiers are applied
- The purpose of applying a densifier during the polishing process
- Overview of diamond abrasives
- Using diamond abrasives to achieve maximum refinement
- Understanding safety hazards within the concrete polishing industry
At the completion of the course, each student, after passing the exam, will be awarded a Tradesman Introduction Certificate.
For more information and to register click here.