The American Concrete Institute is offering a series of seminars this year to focus on the newly-released ACI 318-14, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary.
The new ACI 318-14 represents the first major change in code organization in over 40 years and has been completely reorganized from a designer’s perspective. This seminar will help you get acquainted with the new organization and various technical changes to the code as quickly as possible and demonstrate how you can ensure that your design fully complies with the new code.
The philosophy behind the new organizational structure will be demonstrated through a thorough review of the code’s outline and provisions in the major chapters, to give attendees new insight into the background behind the new organizational structure and how the new organization makes it easier to find needed requirements.
The seminars, which will be held in cities around the U.S., will cover all the major changes in this new edition of the ACI Code.
- Detroit, Mich., February 17, 2015
- Orlando, Fla., February 26, 2015
- Phoenix, Ariz., March 3, 2015
- Charlotte, N.C., March 5, 2015
- Pleasanton, Calif., March 10, 2015
- Philadelphia, Pa., March 12, 2015
- Louisville, Ky., March 17, 2015
- Seattle, Wash., March 19, 2015
- Cleveland, Ohio, March 24, 2015
- Austin, Texas, March 26, 2015
- Anchorage, Ark., March 31, 2015
- Las Vegas, Nev., March 31, 2015
- Chicago, Ill., April 2, 2015
- Kansas City, Kan., April 16, 2015
- Oklahoma City, Okla., April 23, 2015
- Milwaukee, Wis., April 28, 2015
- Salt Lake City, Utah, April 30, 2015
- Omaha, Neb., May 1, 2015
- Washington, D.C., May 5, 2015
- Boston, Mass., May 7, 2015
- New York, N.Y., May 12, 2015
- Los Angeles, Calif., May 14, 2015
- Albuquerque, N.M., May 19, 2015
- Atlanta, Ga., May 21, 2015
In addition to having the most up-to-date information at each seminar, attendees receive 0.75 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 7.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) per day.
As always, ACI members receive special discounts on ACI seminars. For more information on seminar dates and locations and to register, visit ACI 318-14 Seminar.