The American Society of Concrete Contractors presents its next webinar in the ASCC Webinar Series, QC Basics and QC Plan, to be presented on Wednesday, January 20, 2016.
The webinar will take place from 3:00 p.m. CDT - 4:00 p.m. CDT.
Presented by Presented by Frank Salzano from Ceco Concrete Construction, the webinar will discuss the following:
- We need to do our best to produce the product we have sold to our client.
- It’s a win-win for everyone; our Client gets what they bought.
- Improved reputation and bottom line.
- Follow-on work and referrals.
- Pride of our workforce.
- Have a Plan and Follow It.
- QA/QC issues impact your cost and reputation.
- Upper level management should be on board. This should be a “top down” effort.
- QC Plan should be developed early.
The QC Plan is a dynamic process:
- Review Contract Documents for any specific requirements.
- QC plan is a lot like a mock-up. Don’t produce more than is required or more than you can produce on a regular production basis with your staff.
- Try not to overstate your plan or you may be held to this higher standard at your risk and expense.
- What are others doing on similar jobs?
- Review job issues and learn from mistakes.
- Adjust as you go.
- Audit process should help follow-up on progress.
- “Close the loop” and address issues on the Audit.
- Make the fixes and don’t repeat problems.
ASCC webinars are free to ASCC members | Non-member fee $35