The Model Rigging Training Kit is a lightweight and portable "hands-on functional model" for teaching the basics of rigging and lifting or for refresher training of experienced riggers.
- Helps with hands-on learning for real world rigging concepts like: bridle hitches, choker hitches, basket hitches, load control, off-center center of gravity, shackle orientation, pivoting a load, lenght/height sling tension multipliers, eye bolt de-rating for angular loads and more
- Applies to general construction, mines and quarries, and municipalities
- Comes with multi-configurable load box (8.75 in. by 3.25 in. by 1.75 in.)
- All items made of durable, lightweight material for use in classroom or on jobsite
- Instructor Guide contains training workshops and complete set of copyable learner materials