Weighing just 12 lbs./linear-foot, the lightweight, flexible Bid-Well 2418 workbridge positions workers close to the concrete to boost efficiency and productivity rates when hand finishing and spray-curing slabs.
- Telescoping end segments can be installed on either or both sides and offer up to 10 ft. of leg travel from 15 ft. retracted to 25 ft. extended for on-the-fly paving width adjustments
- Frame design enables machine to fit over barrier wall steel on bridge decks
- Built with a 24-in.-wide walkway and 18-in.-deep truss frame
- Available 3-, 6- and 12-ft. truss inserts enable paving widths up to 105 ft.
- All-welded construction delivers a stable frame at extended widths
- Snap-together design eliminates nut-and-bolt connections and interlocking bottom truss castings with pin-type top sections deliver fast assembly
- Telescoping end segments offer up to 10 ft. of leg travel (from 15 ft. retracted to 25 ft. extended) to either or both sides of the workbridge for on-the-fly width adjustments
- Interlocking bottom truss castings with pin-type top sections deliver fast assembly
- Can be manually advanced or an optional power drive unit offers simple switch-control of forward and reverse machine movement