The GP3 slipform paver has the capability of slipforming up to 30 ft. wide, is available as a two-track or four-track paver and now includes self-programming valves that work with the G+ control system and can automatically react and self-adjust to the dynamics of the machine.
- Operator can make fine-tuned sensitivity adjustments from any display at any time, with paver elevation, steering, pivoting, travel control, anti-slip positive traction of tracks and more automatically corrected
- Navigator display software brings all G+ paver accessories together for easy control and monitoring on an optional touchscreen display
- Fully Wi-Fi capable to allow wireless control from multiple display screens anywhere on the paver
- Wireless extension allows ground personnel to view and make fine-tuned adjustments to paver performance and configure settings for the GSI, side bar inserters, tie bar inserters and power transition adjuster using a tablet or phone
- Vibrator monitoring system provides ability to monitor, control and diagnose each individual vibrator via the touchscreen display for instant, on-the-go response
- Machine-to-Machine communication possible using the display and G+ control