This high-production truss-mounted screed for paving bridge decks, flat slabs and floors can advance up to 4 ft. in a single pass, reducing finishing time and providing savings on concrete delivery costs and total project labor.
- Can be used to finish city streets, concrete floors, bridge decks, tunnels and canals at widths up to 104 ft.
- Mounted to the C-450 truss system and is instrumental for the optional 3D package to finish to a 3D design model
- 5.7-ft.-long leading auger with a high-production strike-off action reduces the number of puddlers needed out front
- 5-ft.-long finishing cylinder directly behind the auger compacts and finishes concrete in a single pass
- 6-ft. trailing screed provides final finish to concrete surface with a unique vibratory system
- Patent-pending design for tilt and skew