The 3001 Concrete Edition 3-ton dumper is outfitted with a specially designed concrete chute that will allow delivery and placement of concrete to be faster and more efficient. Wacker Neuson engineers, with the help of concrete contractors, designed the concrete chute and dumper’s special skip-shaped bucket to allow transport and placement of concrete with less spilling and precise placement while reducing splattering of the concrete. The metal chute and has been shaped with high side walls to avoid spilling and the narrow shaped front enables precise pouring into the desired location. The 3001 bucket has been designed with special walls that are higher and tapered inward to avoid spilling while transporting concrete.
- Larger capacity allows transport of 40 cu. ft. of concrete per load
- Travels up to 14 mph
- All-wheel hydrostatic drive allows transportation over rough terrain and in remote areas
- Articulated steering allows for a tight turning radius
- Bucket swivels to allow material to be unloaded from front or either side
- Comfortable operator’s platform with foldable ROPS is easily accessible from both sides of the machine
- Small footprint reduces the risk of rutting and optional turf tires minimize disturbance of finished surfaces