The 850-lb. FX26 Defender fixed-tooth cutter attaches easily to most 10,000-lb. compact excavators to perform property maintenance or clear a right-of-way or open up a view.
- Designed to operate on the standard excavator thumb circuit and requires only 15-gpm hydraulic flow
- Cuts trees up to 6 in. in diameter, as well as vines, grasses and other materials
- Features Quadco four-position, one-piece steel alloy cutter knives
- Includes hydraulic direct drive and a 14-in. by 1/2-in.-thick, 1,800-rpm, electronically balanced cutter drum with serviceable hubs
- Extra-strength thumb saddle with serrated edge that works with the excavator thumb to grab and remove debris or obstacles