This standard-flow mulcher head is suited for use with most standard skid-steer loaders, Avant-type wheel loaders and other carriers that are able to provide 17 to 27 gpm of hydraulic flow.
- Features 22 knife- or carbide-type cutting tools and has a 50-in. cutting width
- Operates at from 2,400 to 3,600 rpm and can shred brush and small trees up to 4 in. in diameter
- Weighs just 1,300 lbs. with mounting plate and push bar
- Overall width of approximately 60 in., overall height of 52 in. and a depth of 33 in.
- Adaptable with varying mounting plates to fit several types of carriers