The TOP Series hydraulic breakers include 15 models ranging in energy classes from 150 to 15,000 ft.-lbs. for use on skid steers, compact excavators, track loaders, backhoe-loaders and excavators.
- Large-capacity accumulator reduces pressure spikes to protect the carrier hydraulic system
- Nitrogen gas cushions the piston on the upstroke (eliminating the need for shock absorbers) and increases the piston downstroke force
- Central grease port allows the breaker to easily adapt to most auto-lube systems
- Long stroke design reduces shock loads and vibration
- Cup seals utilized to secure flow in oil and gas chambers