The LC 330US lattice boom crawler crane has a 330-ton maximum lifting capacity and 1,810 mt maximum load moment.
- Can be configured with up to 275 ft. of main boom or up to 196 ft. of main boom with a 236-ft. luffing jib for a total maximum system length of 432 ft.
- Counterweight tray design includes two stacks on each side to reduce counterweight stack height, lower center of gravity and improve counterweight assembly efficiency
- Standard assembly remote control increases rigging ease
- Main boom can be rigged “free in the air” with up to 177 ft. of main boom without an assist crane
- Slide-in system for the main boom sections more efficiently utilizes truck payload to reduce transportation costs and time
- Wide cabin can comfortably fit a second operator and includes two operating screens displaying engine, winches and crane settings and the IC-1 Load Moment Indicator
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about LC 330US Lattice Boom Crawler Crane