At just 500 lbs., the EC3200 Aluminum electric telescopic service crane is more than 30% lighter than its steel counterpart without sacrificing crane performance.
- Aluminum extrusion construction and proprietary design and manufacturing techniques enable 3,200 lbs. of lifting capacity and 15 ft. of horizontal reach
- Rated at 11,500 ft.-lbs., making it suitable for service bodies with crane reinforcement kits
- Low-profile design for work in confined areas
- Robust gear bearing rotation system with a high-strength steel ball bearing turntable gear, high-strength steel worm gear and cast steel worm gear housing
- Planetary winch ensures the winch will continue lifting until it reaches the full rated capacity
- 410° of rotation with an integrated rotation stop to provide optimal performance while protecting wires and hoses from damage
- Enhanced corrosion resistance for lower maintenance and longer equipment life