Toro has made a major step into the electric-powered equipment marketplace with the introduction of the new e-Dingo 500 compact utility loader. The e-Dingo allows end users to realize all the benefits and power of a standard compact utility loader with no fuel costs and zero exhaust emissions. Suited for indoor construction jobs that require fast completion times and reduced overall costs,it will be available in Spring 2020 through the company's dealers and rental partners.
- Powered by lithium-ion battery technology designed for tasks that require heavy or continuous operation for indoor applications
- Maximum operating capacity of 515 lbs.
- Features 4-Paw independent four-wheel drive system and true spin-turn performance.
- Compatible with several existing Dingo attachments
- Allows operators to utilize several power modes to conserve energy including Auto Idle feature