Wacker Neuson's 80 Series all wheel steer (AWS) wheel loaders are designed to be especially beneficial on jobsites where continuous travel over longer distances is needed. The 10,472-lb. 8085 and 12,236-lb. 8085T with telescoping boom are offered with two speed configurations: a standard travel speed of 12.4 mph with 19-gpm auxiliary flow or the optional Ecospeed high-speed/high-flow version with travel up to 25 mph and 30-gpm high-flow auxiliary hydraulics. Manual travel speed and manual throttle controls are standard on both high-speed/high-flow models to enable more efficient operation of hydraulic attachments. The 8085 high-flow edition also incorporates automatic ride control, providing a smoother ride by automatically engaging when the machine reaches a certain speed.
The 80 Series models also offer three steering modes that sync electronically. (Previously, all wheel steer units were full-time all wheel steer.) Operators can easily change between two-wheel mode for faster forward travel speed, all wheel drive for travel over rough terrain, and crab steer, which moves the machine horizontally in order to fine-tune placement in tight spaces. The steering mode can be changed at the flip of a dashboard switch with the machine automatically synchronizing to the desired mode.
- 74-hp Deutz 2.9L, Tier 4 Final diesel engine with maintenance-free DOC aftertreatment
- Tipping loads of 8,047 (8085) and 6,435 lbs. (8085T)
- 8085 has a 10-ft. 10-in. reach height and the 8085T with telescopic boom offers a 15-ft. 5-in. extended reach height to hinge pin
- Long wheelbase for smooth driving and easy handling
- Center of gravity in the middle of the machine and counterweights positioned far behind the rear axle allow for higher payloads and increased stability
- Hydraulically operated universal attachment plate includes a 14-pin harness for electric over hydraulic control function from the joystick, uses existing skid-steer attachments and enables attachment change-out from the operator’s station
- Standard deluxe cab provides 30% more space and storage, fully adjustable air ride seats with integrated right-hand control column, a premium automotive-style HVAC system and panoramic view