The 16,138-lb. TLB840R features a 74-hp Deutz four-cylinder, Tier 4 Final engine with electronic fuel injection and a robust hydraulic system.
- Synchro shuttle transmission that enable travel speeds up to 23 mph
- Center-mount backhoe with curved boom provides up to a 17-ft. 10-in. dig depth and a breakout force of up to 12,139 lbs.
- 1.32-cu.-yd. loader bucket capacity with a loader breakout force of 9,442 lbs.
- Servo excavator controls with SAE/ISO changeover switch
- Single-cylinder front loader arrangement offers better visibility, reduced maintenance and a bucket cylinder that is retracted while backdragging
- Transport lock locks boom and slew simultaneously from a lever inside the cab
- Optimal turning circles enable safer, easier maneuvering on site
- Transport lock locks the boom and slew simultaneously from one lever inside the cab
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Mecalac TLB840R Backhoe-loader