According to K-Tec, the 1263 ADT is the world’s largest earthmoving scraper with a heaped capacity of 63 cu. yds. (ISO) and empty tare weight of 61,000 lbs. It was enhanced from its predecessor, the 1254 ADT, with an extra 9-cu. -yd. capacity that comes from a 15.25-ft.-long bucket and larger gate belly to contain more material.
- Designed to be pulled with 40-ton or larger articulated dump trucks
- Hitch system transfers 32% of scraper load weight to the point where the truck is designed to carry weight
- Digital display screen included in cab for visual operating details, tracking load count productivity and troubleshooting/serviceability
- Push dozer recommended in the cut to utilize the standard roller push-block innovation
- Large target area allows for easy, efficient loading using an excavator
- Bolt-together design for ease of maintenance