The 500 series compact torque converter system allows peak torque input and downshifts automatically to match load requirements.
- Changes the ratio between the drive and driven pulleys so the engine can maintain its peak power output
- Drive belt has .920-in. top width with symmetrical angles
- 7 1/2-in. driven with .81:1 high and 3.34:1 low ratio
- 8 1/2-in. driven with 1.04:1 high and 3.76:1 low ratio
- Four cycle for all engines up to 18 hp or two cycle for engines up to 25 hp
- Drive clutch bore series available in 20 and 25mm as well as 1 in.
- Driven unit diameter – 7 in. with 3/4 or 1-in. bore or 8 1/2-in. diameter with 3/4-in. bore
- OEM and aftermarket parts available
- Applications include walk-behind and ride-on trowels, concrete buggies, material handling equipment, ATVs and UTVs
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Comet Clutches 500 Series Torque Converter System