The highly tunable 780 torque converter drive clutch can be used with several different driven diameters and spring configurations to obtain the optimal driver to driven ratios for each application.
- Suited to applications where immediate response to torque demand is required for down shifting and where engine speed is ideally maintained at its peak rpm
- Lightweight aluminum die castings enable a weight of 6.84 lbs.
- Drive pulley with 7.22-in. outside diameter
- Driven pulley available in diameters of 9.91, 9.83, 9.26 and 8.45 in.
- Four-cycle engine rating of 20 hp, or two-cycle rating of 30 hp
- Bore size: 1-in. drive
- Engagement: 750- to 3,750 rpm max
- OEM and aftermarket parts available
- Applications include concrete buggies, walk-behind and ride-on trowels, personnel carriers, golf carts, UTVs, ATVs, etc.