McLaren NU-AIR TYRE Series
The NU-AIR TYRE Series semi-pneumatic tire technology eliminates flats, while providing a cushioned ride even in harsh working conditions.
- Strategically placed holes in sidewalls prevent cuts and snags
- Heavy-duty rubber compounds offer one-third more rubber than a standard tire for twice the tread depth
- 1,000-hour average life expectancy
Bridgestone VTS Tire
The V-Steel Traction and Stability (L3) radial tire features a low-profile 65-series design and provides added traction and improved stability in wheel loader applications.
- Pattern designed for operator comfort
- Design features stone ejectors
- Self-cleaning tread design for optimum traction
QuikGel self-sealing polyurethane provides protection from tire punctures up to 5/16 in. in diameter.
- Provides true sidewall coverage to the middle of the sidewall
- Extra shoulder coverage for lateral punctures
- Suited for skid steers, telehandlers and other applications where less weight is needed
The Safety Seal heavy equipment tire repair kit is designed to permanently repair flats in the field.
- Includes 18 Safety Seal repairs, a metal T-handle insertion tool and T-handle spiral probing tool
- Large insertion tool inserts up to three 16-in.-long, self-vulcanizing repair strips into puncture at once
Goodyear Unisteel G177 Tire
The Unisteel G177 severe-service drive tire is now available with DuraSeal self-sealing tire technology, which helps seal tread area punctures up to 1/4-in. in diameter.
- Aggressive tread design for greater off-road traction
- High tear-strength rubber compound resists chipping and chunking
- Enhanced Casing Design
- Available in sizes 11R22.5 H, 11R24.5 H and 12R22.5 H
Superior Tire & Rubber Cushomatic Wheels
Cushomatic Wheels are available in a solid "soft ride" pneumatic or a wheel style.
- Pneumatic version features special rubber compounding, wider tread surface and bar design lugs
- Wheel style incorporates wear rubber compound throughout and is rubber bonded directly to a heavy-duty wheel
- Custom tire O.D. and bolt patterns available
CEAttachments Solid Flex Tires*
These solid flex tires offer a comfortable ride without the risk of flats.
- Minimum 3:1 wear ratio over pneumatic foam-filled tires
- Improved ride over solid with less bounce for greater operator comfort and stability
- Enhanced rubber compound with greater chunking resistance
Caterpillar Non-marking Tires*
The non-marking, Extreme Duty Solid Flexport skid-steer tires can be used on concrete, stone, indoor floor material, driveways and walkways.
- Also perform well on unimproved surfaces such as dirt
- Elliptically shaped holes molded through sidewall outer ring reduce cracking and chunking
- Eliminate flats while providing stability and reduced bounce
- 31 x 6 x 10 and 33 x 6 x 11 sizes
- Easy switching between standard tires
Michelin XMCL Radial Tire
The XMCL is specifically designed for compact equipment, including backhoes, compact loaders and telescopic handlers.
- Lasts up to 46% longer than the Michelin XM27
- Steel crown belt package and reinforced sidewalls are up to 10% more resistant to punctures
- Load capacities of more than 14,000 lbs. at 6 mph and 9,900 lbs. at 24 mph
Carlisle Tire & Wheel
Carlisle's skid-steer tires feature unique lug designs, heavy gauge sidewalls and premium materials.
- Key sizes incorporate built-in rim guard for increased protection against debris and lateral hazards
- Guard Dog premium-duty tire specifically made for applications where increased traction and greater puncture and abrasion resistance are required
Toyo Tires M-320Z
The Toyo M-320Z on/off-road steel radial tires are for construction and commercial logging trucks.
- Feature a deep 23/32-in. tread with an aggressive rib/lug pattern for off-highway action
- All-position tire with open cord construction to maximize rubber/steel bonding
- Four-belt construction to protect against cutting, chipping and impact damage
- 11R22.5 and 11R24.5 sizes
Solideal SKS Skid-steer Tires*
SKS tires come in various styles to handle a range of conditions.
- Widewall SKS high-flotation tire wears like solid rubber and can be used on asphalt and concrete
- Classic SKS has an extra-wide profile, extra-thick sidewall, extra-deep tread and extra-thick undertread
- Hauler Lifemaster SKZ with non-directional lugs provides added traction in sandy conditions
- Xtra Wall tire features an extra-thick profile, deep tread, wide wall and rim guard
- Hauler XD44 has a 44/32-i
Galaxy Primex Bossman
Primex Bossman "The Original" L4+ are severe-service skid-steer tires featuring deep tread lugs that overlap at the center to provide improved wear and less lug squirm on pivot steer.
- 10-16.5 and 12-16.5 sizes
- 8.25- and 9.75-in. rims
- 30.2- and 33.4-in. O.D.
* World of Concrete Exhibitor