Bridgestone Americas will showcase the latest products and solutions from its expansive Off-the-Road (OTR) construction and quarry portfolio at CONEXPO-CON/AGG (CONEXPO) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
At CONEXPO 2023, Bridgestone will spotlight the three pillars of its OTR business:
- Intelligent Products: Bridgestone will preview the new VZT construction tire as well as spotlight its full lineup of products, including the VMTD three-star quarry tire
- Integrated Technologies: As part of its full suite of mobility solutions, Bridgestone will feature IntelliTire, a remote-health monitoring system, and Toolbox, an asset-tracking platform, as data-driven solutions that can help construction fleets with their operations
- Service: Bridgestone’s dealer network, solution engineers and training programs
Introducing the VZT
The new VZT 25-in. is the latest addition to Bridgestone’s construction tire lineup. Designed for loader and grader applications, the VZT supports performance attributes for traction and durability. The VZT's sidewall design provides cut resistance.
The VZT will be available beginning in the first half of 2024 in five sizes: 17.5R25, 20.5R25, 23.5R25, 26.5R25 and 29.5R25. Bridgestone will manufacture the VZT in North America at the company’s Bloomington, Illinois OTR plant, as well as in facilities in Japan and Thailand to serve Bridgestone’s global customer base.
Along with the VZT, Bridgestone OTR will also present other construction and quarry tires at CONEXPO, such as the VMTD three-star, VLT, VLTS, Firestone VersaBuilt All Purpose (AP) and the Firestone Duraforce MH.
IntelliTire and Toolbox
Bridgestone will showcase its suite of Fleet Care mobility solutions for construction applications, focusing on IntelliTire and Toolbox. IntelliTire is a remote-health monitoring system that uses internal or external stem-mounted sensors to provide critical real-time data, such as tire inflation pressure and temperature, to continually monitor the health of each tire throughout its life cycle. Toolbox, a next-generation digital tire assessment and asset tracking platform, monitors a fleet’s tires to help customers make informed decisions and manage the lifecycle of tires.
As part of Bridgestone Fleet Care, IntelliTire and Toolbox can help enable a more sustainable construction operation for customers. At CONEXPO, Bridgestone will also share ongoing sustainability efforts within its OTR business, in alignment with the Bridgestone E8 Commitment.
The Bridgestone Experience
- Dealer Network: The Bridgestone dealer network supports our customers with more than 2,500 authorized dealers across North America
- Solutions Engineering: CONEXPO attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about innovations that keep jobsites moving from Bridgestone’s Solutions Engineering team
- Training: Bridgestone experts will also discuss a variety of different training modules available to customers including online and in-person classes with gaming, videos and interactive quizzes. Bridgestone also offers training in the field at quarry, construction and mining job sites