Vermeer launches a new line of forestry equipment with the introduction of the FT100 forestry tractor equipped with an above-ground mulcher. The FT100 is designed for tree care and land-clearing contractors who work mostly in residential and municipal clearing applications.
- Consists of a 111-hp Tier 4 Interim skid-steer loader with a forestry mulcher attachment
- Hydraulic system optimizes the horsepower delivered to the mulching head and provides improved hydraulic component life by utilizing a higher flow with less pressure
- Above-ground mulcher attachment features a ringed rotor design incorporating 18 disks with 17 interchangeable tips to help achieve smaller, consistent-sized chips
- Four tip options allow the ringed rotor configuration to be adjusted to match several different applications and environmental conditions
- Fully enclosed, pressurized cab circulates filtered air for operator comfort
- Rearview camera with in-cab monitor comes standard