The 66-ton-capacity GTC-600 and 88-ton-capacity GTC-800 telescopic boom crawler cranes feature the OPTI-WIDTH track positioning system, which allows both symmetrical and asymmetrical track positions during reduced track width operation to provide optimum lifting performance at any track width.
- GTC-600 has a full-power, four-section, 37.7- to 118.1-ft. hydraulic boom, and the GTC-800 has a five-section, 37.8- to 141.1-ft. hydraulic boom
- 33.1/58.1-ft. bi-fold jib for maximum tip heights of 182.1 and 198 ft.
- Optional 8.2-ft. heavy lift jib with maximum capacities of 22.4 and 23.5 tons
- Include two boom extension modes and the AML-C Rated Capacity Indicator
- Operating load charts available for up to 4° slope with automatic out of level load chart switching
- Ooptional boom-mounted auger system can be mounted to the boom base section or to the second stage of the boom for variable radius drilling
- 310-hp Cummins QSB6.7 Tier 4 Final diesel engines and load-sensing, power-controlled hydraulic systems