Epiroc CB Concrete Busters, with their wide jaw openings and high cracking forces, are ideal for demolishing thick foundation walls and they make light work of cracking girders and heavy concrete at extreme heights.
- The CB 5500 and CB 7500 are designed for carriers in the 50 to 85 tons weight class and due to their comparatively light weights, CB Concrete Busters are effective choices for use with high reach or long front carriers.
- Good for applications with highly abrasive material and low level of visibility of the product in operation, they are also suitable where noise is an issue and they can be used in residential areas where hydraulic breakers are not permitted
- Equipped with two powerful hydraulic cylinders which deliver virtually continuous closing force for maximum productivity
- Offering impressive cracking forces of up to 190 tons depending on the model, CB Concrete Busters are equipped with two independently moving jaws that eliminate displacement force, thus lowering stress levels. Cutting blades are both replaceable and reversible
- 360° endless hydraulic rotation allows precise handling and optimal positioning. If the cutter grips the material at an oblique angle a built-in pressure relief valve allows a “self acting movement” that brings the cutter jaw into the ideal position. This valve effectively protects both the carrier and the cutter from potentially damaging reaction forces
- The new CB 5500 and CB 7500 models offer cracking forces of 150 tons and 190 tons, respectively
- Jaw openings for the two models are 1,600 mm and 1,800 mm
- The complete CB range now comprises six models with service weights from 320 kg to 7,400 kg, for carriers weighing from 2 tons to 85 tons