The QuickFire connection system for horizontal directional drilling applications uses a coarse, tapered and robust thread designed for quick makeup and flexibility.
- Connections can be completed with as few as four turns
- Coarse thread design helps prevent cross-threading, stripped or damaged threads
- Stress release grooves on both male and female end components
- Manufactured from 4140 alloy steel
- Available in multiple sizes for machine sizes up to 5,000 lbs. of torque
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about QuickFire Connection System