Offering durability and performance on any project, the Ditch Witch RT12 walk-behind trencher is designed so the chain, headshaft sprockets and digging teeth work together. The RT12 is also built with a heavy-duty frame and components, preparing it for the toughest conditions.
- 11.7-horsepower engine delivers 420 feet per minute digging chain speed
- Hydraulic, skid-steer style steering makes the RT12 walk-behind trencher more maneuverable and productive
- Easy access to all service points for routine maintenance
- Available with tires or heavy-duty tracks
- Equipped with direct-driven hydraulic pumps, independent ground-drive hydrostats, and a hydraulic gear pump for auxiliary functions with no belt to maintain