The 20TKD/23TKD walk-behind track trencher from Barreto features a detachable front end, giving the customer the ability to use optional attachments without the need of loader arms while a quick-attach system allows removal of the front-end attachment without the use of tools.
- Adjustable Trenching Control (ATC) system uses rod linkage instead of cables and allows the operator to modify the trenching speed of the tracks individually while on the go
- Individual track controls can be adjusted separately during operation allowing the operator to keep their trench straight while working on uneven terrain
- Simple, one-handed controls are easy for any operator, and the boom pivot design keeps high maintenance components out of the dirt, reducing wear
- Track design provides 241 sq. in. of footprint on each side of the machine, improving traction and stability in difficult soil conditions
- TKD has a weight advantage, that improves traction, reduces impact on the operator and provides stability