With construction projects either shutting down, working with restricted staff levels, or expecting to do so soon, many organizations are working quickly to adopt new solutions that enable their business to continue and to keep their workers employed without putting them at risk.
To weather the current storm and enable them to prepare for the future, organizations are beginning to roll out processes they can adapt and use in their business long-term. The key is to develop a set of habits that will make the next interruption less disruptive. In this expert-led session, learn about what you can do now to empower your construction during today’s crisis and beyond.
- How to continue operations during times of disruption
- Ensure fast, accurate capture and delivery of construction site data to enable remote work
- Steps to take now to prepare your operations to emerge strong and better prepared
- Matt Wheelis, Global Business Development/Building Construction, Hexagon
- Graham Twigg, Chief Technology Officer, Multivista