The C1 Mastic Machine is a specialty piece of equipment that's a combination crack seal and mastic patch machine, designed to heat 24,000-lb of mastic material in an 8-hour shift.
- Heats on demand in just 40-minutes and keeps the material in working condition all day
- Design of the C1 separates the aggregate from the patching material, de-linking it from the binder which enables contractors and municipalities to use locally sourced aggregate, which can then be added separately to the patent-pending mixing chamber
- Powered by a 19-hp diesel engine, the pivoting and heated trough on the C1 is designed for ease of material placement, while the side discharge chute allows for easy centerline repairs
- At the core of the C1 is MAGMA M Series cracksealer. Standard features on the MAGMA include a stress-free boom with center pivot, weatherproof simple seal controller, performance tank design and lowest load height and largest loading door in its class
- Available with a standard heated wand or an optional aluminum wand
- Design provides contractors and government agencies the flexibility to perform both crack sealing and mastic patching with just one machine, minimizing the impact on to traffic flow
- Material Capacity: 150-Gal
- Material Heating Rating: 250,000 BTUs
- Aggregate Heating Rating: 250,000 BTUs
- Material Pump: 20-gpm
- GVWR: 7,733 lbs.
- GAWR: 7,000 lbs.
- Material Loading Height: 50-in.
- Rock Loading Height: 30-in.
- Fuel Capacity: 33-Gal (125 Liters)
- Dimensions: 184-in. x 80-in. x 95-in.
- Shipping Weight: 6,500 lbs.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Cimline Pavement Maintenance Group C1 Mastic Machine